Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Have you read my blog today 300 million little USA's?

Why do you blog? This is a world completely unknown to me, so as I look for people to follow I find blogs about everything and nothing. Some of these people seemingly have a lot on their plate but still take the time at least once a day to blog. I dont get it, but I have some theories.

1. On some level everyone thinks they might be the next Julie powell
2. Addiction. Hell I've been at this for three days and it's already the first thing I do when I wake up.
3. Outlet. Things you can't say to anyone you know, so you let hundred of strangers listen instead
4. Passion. For the blogs that are specific to a certain topic, you must be incredibly passionate about it to sit down and write and answer comments about it everyday.
5. Attatchment. Are they your readers or your friends? "your doorstep is just a click away..."
6. Boredom. Desire to do something you feel is meaningful, even if you have no followers. *raises hand*

No comments:

Post a Comment