Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Italian Restaurant

My father passed away when I was 11. I'm not saying that so you feel bad I'm saying it so you understand when I say fathers day isn't my favorie. We of course buy for my grandfathers but for my dads Parents I think it's a bit emotional. Anyway this isn't pity party it's my proposal for a grandmothers day. I know we celebrate them on mOthers day but I truly think they deserve their own day. My grandmother is full blooded Italian and the best cook I have ever met. She struggles with technology but does Pretty well staying withthe times. She spoils my brOther and I and is all around amazing. So this is my proposal for a day just for gram, nanny, meemaw, and every other grandmother. So share your stories or what a grandmother is to you and we'll show them what they mean to us. I love you grandma rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment